Monday, April 27, 2009

Manic Monday - Shop Update

I had planned to be more regular with my postings and as mentioned on my last blog post, was going to post three times a week. You know what they say about good intentions. I had an unexpected trip out of town to visit an ill relative and that threw me off for over a week. I am now back in the swing of things and hope to be here more often.

First, I am excited to say that I won something from one of my favorite yarn stores, Close Knit in Gastonia. I am a regular there on the Tuesday Knit Nights and have been coming in on Fridays to hang out. This past weekend Sheri had an open house and everyone who purchased was entered for a prize and I won. I don't think I have ever won anything before. I am so excited. Pictures later in the week of the loot.

If you haven't been to Close Knit yet, you must go. This store is everything a yarn shop should be. Sheri is the nicest thing ever and the shop (in an coverted home near downtown) is just lovely. Check them out here http://closeknitknitterypress.blogspot.com/.

I have a few new items in the shop. Hope you will stop by and take a look.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty stitch markers! Very nice indeed.

    Keep checking the blog -- I'm going to have more. If you can tell me more of what you want specifically, I can look for it (besides Turtlegirl's).

    ReplyDelete