Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work in Progess Wednesday

My plan is to start blogging three days a week: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Monday is going to be a mix of everything that has happened since the post on Friday and will be affectionately be called Manic Mondays, Wednesday is going to be where I show highlight my works in progress and will be WIP Wednesday, Fridays, FO Fridays will showcase exactly how it sounds, my Finished Objects.

Since today is WIP Wednesday, I have two things I am working on. The first is the February Baby Sweater by Elizabeth Zimmerman knitted with Zen Yarn Garden's Semi-Solid Club yarn in the Lemon Drop colorway. I know it looks finished, but the tag isn't sewned on yet and the button are not functional. I need to sew on the snaps so the sweater can be fastened shut.





















The second item is the very beginning of a knitted bear, that will eventually be felted and stuffed. I am using Highland Heather in colorway 712 which is a dark brown. I know it doesn't look like much, but I assure you it will be an adorable vintage style bear soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment